Student Experience & Success Graduate Business Partner
Amory Building, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4RJ , UK
A Business Management graduate from Winchester University, where I learnt the importance of linking business activities with sustainability. My dissertation focused on the influence of Sovereign Wealth Funds on climate change action through a sustainable and ethical lens.
I have worked in local government, hotels abroad, and in healthcare. Therefore, I have gained a wide range of skills, including extensive customer services.
My role at Exeter is to collaborate with people to create initiatives and projects to support Geography students with their university experience and success.
Current projects and achievements:
- Leading the reintroduction of a department peer mentor scheme to support students during their time at Exeter.
- Supporting the department with implementing an inclusive student induction program.
- Supporting the logistics of department student focus events.
- Changing the academic environment through updating posters, images, and noticeboards.
- Conducted an analysis of department communications, to support the establishment of an improved and sustained communication strategy plan.
BA (Hons) in Business Management- 2.1 University of Winchester (2022)