Dr Stephan Harrison
Associate Professor of Quaternary Science
- 2001 - Risk assessment and management for business and commercial organizations
- 1996 - Geomorphic response of upland slope and fluvial systems to Holocene environmental change, southwest Ireland.
- 1991 - Late Quaternaryclimate change and glacier fluctuations Patagonian Chile.
- 1991 - Impacts of paraglaciation on upland landscapes in the British Isles.
Grants since 2008:
- £640,000 EPRC Using probabilistic climate models in building design (With colleagues from Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science at Exeter University) .
- £14,500 NERC. Cosmogenic Isotope Analysis Facility (research in Patagonia)